Friday, May 1, 2009

the past month or so

I just haven't had much to blog about lately. Here's a quick rundown of the past few weeks.
Good things:
-The highlight of the past month was definitely our trip to AR for Easter.
-Another good thing lately has been a girls' bible study that I've been going to every other monday. It is a great way to start off the week and I love the book that we are reading.
-My allergies have not been acting up. No stuffy nose in the spring is a very good thing!

Not good:
-We had to pay a yucky amount of taxes and then a week later had to have Marcus' car towed and repaired after a simple "do it yourself" job went bad.
-We have termites (hundreds) in our house. It is really gross, but at least since we are renting we don't have to pay for getting rid of them. I took pictures, but I won't post them-that might be kind of weird.

So now you see how boring my life is and why I don't have much to blog about....
Tomorrow we are having a (very small) kentucky derby party. I just might post pictures if anything exciting happens.

No comments: