Friday, April 9, 2010

We're having a baby!!!

I haven't posted on here in forever. One reason is all that I have to write about is baby stuff and I couldn't tell! We've been waiting for Easter so we could share the news with our parents in person.  For Easter, Marcus removed the yolks from eggs and we decorated them and put ultrasound pictures inside for our parents.  I am 11 weeks along and the due date is October 25.  I have been feeling pretty good, just nauseous sometimes. It has been so much fun telling our friends and coworkers with week.  We are really excited!

This is after church on Easter. Marcus told our John Mark that the Great Pumpkin is going to bring him a cousin.

I got flowers and cards from Marcus and the baby for our anniversary in March. I was feeling nauseous that weekend and didn't want to spend alot of money if I wasn't hungry, so we went to Pei Wei. Tonight we are going to the Melting Pot to make up for it. : )

2 comments:

Sarah said...

congrats! How excited are you?! You are going to love it. It's so hard, but so rewarding. Whats your plan regarding going back to work, etc?

Rachelle said...

Congratulations!! You have been gone so long- I was wondering. I have been meaning to e-mail you, but it is crazy busy around here. Keep me updated!