*I have alot of blogging to catch up on: our new house, our new dog, and various summer activities. I'll start with the most current though.
Our little pumpkin is 9 months old. Yesterday was Owen's 9 month checkup and here are his latest stats: He's 29 inches (71% ile) tall, and 21lb 12oz (67%). He's wearing size 3 diapers and mostly 12 month clothes. He is crawling and pulling up. It makes me so happy when I'm in the kitchen and he comes crawling around the corner with a big smile. He signs "more", but not consistently. He is babbling more and more too- lots of mamamas, dadadas, and buhbuhbuhs. He loves bubbles and books. If I get a book out and don't start reading, he will fuss. He still loves his bottles, but is eating all kids of baby food and starting to try more table foods. He doesn't like it if I leave the room when we are at home, but doesn't mind when I drop him off at daycare or Bible class. He' so friendly and makes friends wherever we go. Here are some favorite pictures from the past month.
He loves bathtime-especially in Mommy and Daddy's big tub.
This is how he sleeps. So precious. : )
Showing off those crawling skills.
Heinz doesn't usually get this close to Owen. For some reason, he doesn't like getting his fur pulled.
3 comments:
The teeth are killing me. So darn cute! Also, I love the polo romper. Nothing cuter on a little guy :)
Ashleigh! I'm glad you commented. Good to know someone still looks at the old blog. : )
Checkin' in. Cute pics!
Post a Comment