Owen is 17 months old today. He's wearing size 4 diapers and 18 month clothes and weighs around 25 lbs. He understands so much lately-it's amazing. He can point to many body parts and clothing items and is saying probably just over 30 words. He also uses several signs consistently. We don't let him watch much tv at all, but one day we had sesame street on and he really liked it. Elmo is definitely his favorite. I signed him up for a baby swim class called Diaper Dolphins (how cute is that?) and we had our first class yesterday. I think he's going to love it. We've also been playing with last year's Easter basket and hunting for eggs around the house. He's so friendly and waves at people all the time in stores and restaurants. It's amazing to think that 2 years ago I still hadn't announced I was pregnant yet and that 1year ago he was just a tiny baby. He is such a gift to Marcus and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment