Thursday, July 19, 2012

21 Months

Time is continuing to fly by!  I can't believe Owen will be two in three more months.  He's learning so many new things every day. Of course, I have to tell you about his language skills-I'm slightly obsessed... He is using more and more two combinations and just understands so much. He is really into using the possessive "s".  He points to items all around the house and says, "Mama's", "Dada's", and "Owen's". My favorite was when he pointed to bug spray and said "Mama's".  Apparently, I'm the bug killer of our house. He loves to play with his cars and is good about sharing them.  If he wants me to come with him to look at something, he takes my hand and says "walk".  He has started saying "love you" and gives great hugs and kisses.  He makes me so happy every day!!!




 When the pool is out, there is more pouring than swimming, but he loves it!  He looks like a little surfer, so blonde and tan.

He finally got in!
 Eating cereal like a big boy

No comments: