Sunday, July 26, 2009

procrastination

I've picked up a bad habit over the past few months. Now that we have a third bedroom and an extra bed, I throw all the laundry on it when I don't feel like putting it away. It becomes an hour- long process by the end of the week (or two weeks) to move it all to our bed, fold it, and put it away. Here's what 7 loads looks like.

***Marcus helped me with this particular batch and from start to finish it was just over 30 minutes.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

If our extra bedrooms were on the 1st floor, I'd do the same thing :( That was nice of Marcus to help! How have you been? I started the new job last week- I'm loving it! Do you take a lunch? Email me and hopefully we can meet up for lunch or something soon- before little Bryson arrives!