Friday, October 16, 2009
this week
This week has not been the most fun. My dad called me last Thursday and told me that my Grandmother wasn't doing well at all. She ended up passing away on Friday night. Even though she was 88 and in a nursing home, this was still really hard for me. She was a wonderful Christian lady and one of the best influences I've ever known. I know that she is really happy now though. Marcus and I traveled to KY (a 10 hour drive) on Sunday and came back to Tulsa on Tuesday. It was really really good to see family that I hadn't seen since our wedding. I hadn't seen my parents since Memorial Day, so seeing them was wonderful too. Please keep my family in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Elizabeth, I am so very sorry. I will try to call you tomorrow. Know that we have you and your family in our prayers!
Post a Comment