Friday, October 2, 2009

Dallas Weekend

We went to Dallas with some friends from church last weekend. Marcus and I were able to have dinner with my college roommate and her husband friday night. Saturday we went to an outlet mall and to my one of my favorite stores ever-Sam Moon....I am obsessed with that place! That night we went to a Rangers game. It was my first major league game and was alot of fun. I spent most of the time playing with our friends' kids. : ) We finished out the weekend with a trip to IKEA on Sunday. Marcus and I have been traveling so much lately. We don't have any other trips planned until we go to Arkansas for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to have some time at home. I've been terrible about blogging lately. Most weeks I just don't have much to write about. I'll try to get better about it though.

No comments: