Friday, September 11, 2009

Mexico Pictures

We've been home for two weeks and I am just getting around to posting pictures from our trip. The resort was beautiful and very relaxing. We just sat at the pool everyday. I read three books and Marcus slept alot. We did get massages one day and Marcus learned how to sail a little Hobie Cat sailboat. He was really good at it, by the way. I was quite proud. The food here was great too. We loved the Asian restaurant and ate there 3 times! It was fun celebrating Marcus' birthday at the resort. The housekeepers put rose petals all over our room and made a little towel man. Later that evening they brought him some chocolate cake. Here are some of my favorite pictures.


Ok, our internet is not cooperating and this is taking a long time.... More pics to come at a later date!


No comments: