Last night was the swap party that I mentioned in the last post. The rules were like this: Everyone's clothes were mixed into a pile and divided into numbered bags. Each person drew a number and got to look through that bag first. Then we put what we didn't want into a pile on the floor and everyone just grabbed what they wanted. All of the clothes that were left at the end were donated. For accessories, all the purses, shoes, and jewelry were laid out on the table. We used our numbers again and just took turns choosing things. I ended up with some great things including a winter coat, a shirt from Loft that still had tags on it, and a sparkly summer purse. I highly recommend this as an inexpensive and very very fun girls' night activity!
2 comments:
Fun! And you got some cute things! I need to convince my dinner group to have a swap party. What do you do if everybody wears different sizes?? Maybe just accessories?
The majority of our group was medium-ish so shirts worked out ok. One of the girls is teeny tiny and she didn't end up with much, but I think she still had fun. If you had a big difference in sizes purses, shoes, and accessories would still be a good party.
Post a Comment