This is at almost 14 weeks. Don't you love the pillow in the middle of the floor. I cropped the picture earlier, but it didn't save and I didn't feel like messing with it again!
Sixteen weeks-this was taken this past friday night. I think it makes me look a little bigger than I am because of the angle and the way I'm holding back my sweater. I also like the plant growing out of my head. Ha.At least we took a picture this week. Right?
We've had such a nice weekend. It seems like we've done alot of baby stuff over the past few days. Friday after work I went to visit a daycare near our house that we are considering for the baby. I was kind of sad about going, but I had a really good experience . All the babies were happy and clean, the baby teacher was super nice, and it would be so convenient for us.That night, we went to a catfish restaurant that's pretty far out in the country. It reminded me of being in Arkansas and was really yummy. After that we went to Babys R Us and looked around. It was the first time I've been in there since I've been pregnant. It's hard to know what you actually need when there is soooo such to choose from. Baby stuff is expensive! Yesterday we stopped by Motherhood in the mall and I bought a few things. I bought most of the clothes I'll need at a consignment sale, but I needed some more pants/capris for work. Things are getting tight and I'm wearing the belly band nearly every day. Last night I went to a lingerie shower for a friend at work and Marcus went out with some friends. We went to church and I had a nice 2-hour nap this afternoon and tonight we have community groups with our class from church.
2 comments:
You really don't need 75% of the stuff at bru- I got most of our baby gear from family, as gifts or garage sales/jbf! I'll gladly email u a list of my favorites if u want!! Email me about the daycare!
Oh my gosh, Elizabeth, you look so stinkin' adorable! :) So excited for you!
Post a Comment