We found out the friday before Memorial Day that we are having a boy! Everything looked great on the ultrasound. They showed us so many cool little details. We could even see him opening his mouth.We are so excited and now I feel like I can really start planning. We went to a great neighborhood garage sale yesterday and found some cute clothes. My favorite find was a little pair of Ralph Lauren khakis that are just like Marcus's. We got 9 items for $7. Our nursery furniture has come in, baby is signed up for daycare, and I have signed up for childbirth class in August. We're still trying to decide on bedding and nursey decor.
Some of our good friends had a baby boy on friday and we got to go meet him last night. He was so sweet and tiny. Two more girls in our class at church are expecting too and are due just a couple of months after me. It's exciting to think that these babies will be friends with our baby.
Work is going well too. Starting this week, I'll be seeing kids in the clinic full time. I have enjoyed traveling to daycares, but as it gets hotter and I get bigger I think being in the clinic will be alot better for me.
17 weeks
18 weeks
1 comment:
Oh, how fun, a boy! :) I'm sure he and Ian will be good friends (maybe roommates some day??) :) You look great, too, by the way!
Post a Comment