Monday, June 28, 2010

more pregnancy pictures

I'll be 23 weeks pregnant this week. Here are pictures from weeks 19-21. Last week, we went on a little vacation (which I'll post about soon) and most of those pictures were just of my face/shoulders, so we'll have to skip week 22.  I'm still feeling great except for some occasional heartburn. I'm reading several pregnancy books and feel pretty lucky, because I'm not having alot of the bad symptoms they mention (yet). I love feeling him move and am so ready for Marcus to be able to feel him too. Hopefully, he'll be able to in a few weeks. We've started buying some baby clothes (I LOVE the Carter's outlet!!) and researching baby gear.  We still haven't decided on bedding, but other than that I feel pretty prepared for how far along I am. 
19 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

No comments: