Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Last Easter, Marcus and I told our parents that they had a Grandbaby on the way and this year my parents and brother were able to come spend Easter weekend with us. It was such a nice, relaxed weekend. We took the family to try Indian food for the first time on Friday night. I made this delicious (and very unhealthy) hasbrown casserole on Saturday and may have eaten it for lunch several days this week. : )Saturday night we dyed eggs after Owen went to bed. We went to church and had lunch at Cheddar's on Sunday before Mom, Dad, and Chad headed home I love Spring, eggs, Easter baskets, and dressing up my baby, but my very favorite thing was before church Sunday when Marcus was telling Owen about Jesus and what Easter is really about. So precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment