Anyway, I want to post about some things that are making me happy this week to balance things out a little.
1. I'm reading one of the best book series I've read in a while. It's called The Luxe series. There are 4 books and I just finished number3. I can't put them down. Poor Marcus is tired of me having my light on to read so late each night. Late for us is 10:45. : )
2. Owen's favorite book this week is "Where Is Baby's Belly Button?" He giggles when I lift the flap on each page and especially on the last page when it says, "There he is." He thinks it's the funniest thing ever.
![Where Is Baby's Belly Button? [Book] Where Is Baby's Belly Button? [Book]](http://books.google.com/books?id=ichrPQAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&l=220)
3. I have the best husband! Marcus has been so helpful around the house this week. He's been doing alot of the cooking and helping think of bugdet friendly meals. That makes me very happy!
4. I really enjoyed being at work yesterday. I'm so thankful to have a job that is so flexible with hours and allows me to work and be a good Mommy too. I love all my kiddos and have wonderful coworkers,
That's all for now, Hopefully, next time I post all the Shorts will be healthy again.

No comments:
Post a Comment