Owen has enjoyed his first Labor Day weekend. The weather has been AMAZING with highs in the high 70's and low 80's Sunday and today. Friday night we went to a Tulsa Shock WNBA basketball game. The team is terrible, but my friend Katy was able to get the Universtiy of Tulsa suite. It was fun to sit up there and there was tons of room for Owen to play and look around. The Power Team performed after the game. Google them. : ) My parents and brother came to visit. It was their first time to visit since we've moved to our new house. They arrived Saturday afternoon. We (well, mostly the guys) watched football and Marcus grilled hamburgers for dinner. Owen loved playing with his grandparents. He showed off his waving skills quite a bit. : ) Sunday we went to church, Jason's Deli for lunch, and ran a few errands. That afternoon, my parents and I walked to our neighborhood park with Owen and Heinz. That was definitely the highlight of the weekend for me. We went out to dinner and played more at home. My family left this morning. Owen and I have just played at home and Marcus had to work half the day. I was planning to go shopping, but opted for a nap instead. I'm hoping for another walk and park visit this evening!

Marcus couldn't wait to see the Power Team.
My uncle Kevin sent this chair with my parents for Owen. My uncle and dad sat in it when they were little. I'm so glad we get to use it now.
Swinging at the park
No comments:
Post a Comment