Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fun, fun, fun

Now that my boy is so big, we've been able to try some new activities lately.  He's so sweet and calm, but is also very curious.  It's been great getting out of the house more and letting him explore things besides the dog food bowl and toilet.

We've had amazing weather for January and have been going to our neighborhood park almost weekly.


Thursday, we went to a bouncy place that is close to our house. He was a bit reluctant at first, but ended up loving it.  It was fun for me too.  I didn't get a picture, but we will definitely be going back.  Later that afternoon, we played in the backyard. He loves just walking around out there.


Although it's not nearly as exciting as bouncing or going to the park, this morning we colored and I let him play with some plastic bowls and a ladle.  He was pretty excited and I was able to get a little done around the house. 
And of course, drinking from Mommy's cup is one of the most fun things of all! 

No comments: