Friday, January 20, 2012

15 months!

It has been 4 months since I've updated the blog.  I had been thinking that maybe it wasn't the best use of my time, but then I looked back at some older posts about Owen and decided that I should keep it up.  It is so fun to look back at older pictures of him and he is getting big so quickly.  I take alot of pictures and keep a little journal about what he's doing, but I really like seeing it all together on here.

He turned 15 months on Wednesday and is doing so many new things.  With my job, I am so paranoid about developmental delays, but he is doing everything right on target.  He is walking well and climbing a little. He likes to kick the ball, march, spin, and tries to jump.  Speech wise I could go on and on, but I'll try to keep it brief.  He has about 15-20 words, but doesn't use them all everyday.  He tries to say "thank you" when you hand him something and tries to say "here you go" (it all runs together) when he hands something to you.  He uses signs for more, milk, all done, and please.  He can point to pictures of basic animals in books and objects around the house.  He's really interested in the trash can and wants to throw away any piece of fuzz or pieces of Heinz's toys he finds.  He is also fascinated by the toilet. I bought a lock for it, but haven't installed it yet.  Owen is a pretty good eater.  Fruit is his favorite, but he eats most other things too. He goes to bed around 8, sleeps all night, and has been getting up between 6:30 and 7 most days.  He continues to be so sweet and friendly.  He is very affectionate and loves to give hugs and say "awww" in a high pitched voice. I love his little personality so much. 




No comments: