I love Easter. It's one of my favorite holidays. I love the pastel decorations, the candy, the egg hunts, the feeling of springtime, and especially the fact that it's when we celebrate Jesus's resurrection. My parents and brother came to visit for Easter weekend, which made me very very happy. We tried a new barbecue restaurant Friday night, they came to Owen's swim class on Saturday, and we did alot of hanging out at home.
On Sunday morning, Owen spilled coffee (it wasn't hot) on his Easter outfit. I was so sad, because I had a precious outfit planned that included linen shorts and a bowtie. We were super late for church and I didn't actually get to attend the church service, because I was helping in the nursery. For lunch we had a frozen pizza, because Marcus was participating in the second service and Owen has asleep by the time he made it home. It was not a picture perfect Easter, but it was definitely memorable.
I'm hoping to get the stains out of his outfit so he can wear it for Mother's Day...
No comments:
Post a Comment