Sunday, April 22, 2012
18 months!!!
Wow! I cannot believe I'm already writing Owen's 18 month post! Time has truly flown by since our sweet boy arrived. He is such a precious little boy and makes me so happy every day!
He is still wearing mostly 18 month clothes, size 4 and 5 shoes, and size 4 diapers. Not exactly sure on weight and height, but last I checked he was around 26 pounds. Speechwise, he is still doing great. I've lost count of how many words he uses, but I'd guess around 50. Some favorite words right now include "Heinz", "cuck" (rock), "all done", "elmo", "outside", and "boo". It's amazing how much he understands. He can point to so many items and body parts now. I would say he's a decent eater. He's not picky, but loves his milk and at times seems to prefer it to food. He eats most things-just not huge amounts. He still loves books. Current favorites are "Where's Spot", "Hickory Dickory Dock", and picture books. He loves to go outside and doesn't always understand why Mommy doesn't want to go outside super early in the morning or when it's raining. He's at a great age to take to the zoo, park, bouncy barn, and even just to run errands. He is pretty calm and will just take everything in and occasionally wave at people. He has gotten better about holding our hands if we let him down to walk. He's learning how to give kisses and gives most of his kisses to his Daddy, but he usually wants me to hold him and give him hugs. He does great in daycare and in Bible class. He has fantastic teachers for both. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is such a cutie!! I can't believe he's 18 months!!!
Post a Comment