Owen is 20 months plus a week and a half. He's wearing size 24 month clothes and size 5 shoes. He has been a little more clingy to me than usual, wanting me to hold him a lot around the house. I think part of it is that he just wants to know what's going on. He is talking more and more everyday. He probably uses over 100 words now and is using some 2 word combinations. He is still a big Elmo fan, but Ernie is becoming a favorite too. He loves to read and I really feel like he has a great attention span for his age. He will sit on my lap while I read for as long as I keep reading. Some foods he really likes are bananas, saltine crackers, and pasta. He likes to feed Heinz, so we have to keep an eye on him so Heinz doesn't get too much table food.
Last weekend, Marcus's parents visited. We had a nice trip to the zoo and did a little shopping. Owen enjoyed going to Bass Pro and seeing the fish and had so much fun playing with his grandparents.We had a date night Friday night after Owen went to bed. It was so wonderful!!! We went to Dave and Buster and played some games (we're both pretty nerdy and love the trivia game there) and then to the Cheesecake Factory for appetizers and dessert.
I don't have many pictures from last weekend, but here are a few from the zoo.
1 comment:
I like his food list - it sounds yummy! :) The last photo of the three of you is adorable. Glad you had fun at the zoo!
Post a Comment