Friday, June 8, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend (2 weeks later)

Memorial Day weekend was especially nice.  Marcus hasn't had a long weekend in months and we were so glad to have some extra time with him. Saturday, we had breakfast and Crackerbarrel with a sweet lady we go to church with. I found an adorable 4th of July outfit for Owen there. That night, we went to a birthday party for our friend Jennifer.  She and her husband, Matt, moved right before Owen has born and have a little boy who is 2 months younger than O.  It was so great to see them and the boys had fun swimming together. Sunday after church, I went shopping at Utica Square and Target with Patrice.  (I've kind of been on a shopping kick lately!) Sunday night we went to our new favorite sushi restaurant with our friends Joe and Katy.  Monday we just stayed home.  I had planned to buy a wading pool for Owen, but he was having tummy problems and swimming didn't seem like a good idea.  It was still nice just to have a day at home together.



1 comment:

cstafford said...

I love the holiday outfits from Cracker Barrel! Can't wait to see photos!