Wow! I am actually posting this on the day Owen turns 19 months! Usually my monthly post are a few days or weeks behind. We had his 18 month check up 2 weeks ago and he was in the 75%ile for weight and height. He's still wearing mostly size 18 month clothes, but more and more 24 month. We've really been getting out and doing more activities together, now that the weather is so nice. He loves going for walks, to the zoo, and to the park. He's saying about 70 words, learning to eat with a spoon, and getting better at climbing up and down the stairs. His current favorite book is "Llama Llama Red Pajama." We read it every night and when we're finished and I put him in his crib he says, "night, night" followed by "bye". He is such a sweetie and loves giving hugs and kisses. I'm so proud of my sweet boy!
Friday, May 18, 2012
19 Months
Wow! I am actually posting this on the day Owen turns 19 months! Usually my monthly post are a few days or weeks behind. We had his 18 month check up 2 weeks ago and he was in the 75%ile for weight and height. He's still wearing mostly size 18 month clothes, but more and more 24 month. We've really been getting out and doing more activities together, now that the weather is so nice. He loves going for walks, to the zoo, and to the park. He's saying about 70 words, learning to eat with a spoon, and getting better at climbing up and down the stairs. His current favorite book is "Llama Llama Red Pajama." We read it every night and when we're finished and I put him in his crib he says, "night, night" followed by "bye". He is such a sweetie and loves giving hugs and kisses. I'm so proud of my sweet boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment