Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I feel like I should post about Halloween (and I will eventually), but I don't want to forget about our trip to the pumpkin patch.  I've wanted to take Owen to the pumpkin patch ever since he was born, but 2 years ago he was a newborn and last year we just didn't get around to it.  Anyway, the morning of his party we finally went and his grandparents all came along.  It was a gorgeous day.  The pumpkin patch we visited was so nice.  They had a great variety of pumpkins-many unique ones I'd never seen before and lots of activities for the kids.  I didn't get a great picture of Owen with the pumpkins.  He just had too much energy that day, but who can blame him.  He's a two year old with all of his family around and was about to have a party in a few hours.  We can't wait to visit again next year.

 Feeding a goat
 I love this sweet picture


 Running in the hay maze

Riding on Pawpaw's shoulders

No comments: