When I went to the doctor last week, she said that Owen has already dropped. According to my pregnancy books, when that happens the baby usually arrives in 2-4 weeks. If that's right, we may be seeing our little guy a week or two early. I'll be going to the doctor every week now. I'm still feeling good overall. I get a little uncomfortable at night and have some heartburn when I get hungry. I still feel pretty much normal at work and then crash when I get home. Marcus has been so helpful around the house. This weekend he's going to the Arkansas/Alabama game and I'm planning to work on organizing the nursery and cooking some freezeable meals. There's still alot to do before Owen arrives!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
a great weekend!
We started the weekend with our neighborhood garage sale. Too bad we were the only ones on our street who participated. Other parts of the neighborhood looked really busy. We did get rid of a few things though, and a little extra money is always appreciated. My parents and brother came to visit and arrived saturday afternoon. It is always so wonderful to see them. We went to a German restaurant for dinner and I had some good schnitzel and this fantastic bread that is like those big soft pretzels. Yum! Sunday was my baby shower at church. It was really nice and Owen got lots of new clothes, a diaper bag, a play mat, some art to hang above his crib, and some adorable personalized goodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment