Sunday, January 16, 2011

This weekend...

This week hasn't been especially exciting, but it has been good.  My weekends start on Thursdays now and I'm so so so thankful that I get those two extra days with Owen.  Thursday, we had lunch with a friend and her little girl and then took dinner to friends from church who just had a baby boy.  Owen has been getting lots of new little friends lately. : )  Friday, Owen and I went to Target and just hung out at home. For dinner we had sushi with Joe and Katy.  Yesterday was a pretty lazy day, but I did get a much needed haircut and I feel like a new woman!  My hair has been in a ponytail since October, so anything is an improvement.  This morning was a pretty typical Sunday morning-church and lunch with friends.  Owen wore the SWEETEST little outfit that we borrowed from Aunt Ashleigh.  Oh, how I love dressing him up! Tonight we are hosting community group. I really should be cleaning now.

Ok, so this was technically before daycare one morning and not during the weekend, but I had to share. I love that sweet little face!


Owen dressed up especially for Mrs. Katy on Friday night.


This morning before church...melt my heart!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love that sweet little boy and our sweet friends Marcus and Elizabeth!