Owen is sooo big (and his carseat is getting sooo heavy!). He has started doing some new "tricks" this week. He's getting so much better at holding his head up and on Sunday morning, he rolled over twice from tummy to back. Marcus was in bed and came to see what all my cheering was about. No rolling has been observed since. Sneaky little guy. Here he is a few minutes after the two big rolls.
I've been doing Weight Watchers online for just over a month and am finally seeing some progess. Yay!!! I know that it will work, but sometimes it's hard to be patient. When I was pregnant I just assumed the pounds would melt off after Owen came, like they seemed to for so many of my friends. Not in my case. Going back to work has really helped though and I've found some great new W.W. recipes. It's a work in progress. This is why there are so many pictures of Owen and Marcus and so few of me. : )
2 comments:
What a cutie! I need to keep up with my blogging. :-)
Sweet boy.
Post a Comment