We spent last weekend with Marcus's family at the Big Cedar Lodge just outside Branson. We planned this trip back in the fall to celebrate his mom's birthday. I LOVE the idea of a trip as a gift-especially when you live far away from family. Big Cedar was such a pretty place and was much bigger than I expected. We stayed in a two story cabin with a beautiful view. We arrived on Friday evening and Marcus made yummy beef stew. Later we made smores in the fireplace-well Marcus made one for me. : ) Saturday we went to the outlet mall and walked (and took shuttles) around the resort. The weather was gorgeous. It was probably close to 70 degrees! Sunday it turned colder. Boo. We had family pictures made and had the most wonderful brunch at the Worman House, one of the restaurants there at the resort. Seriously, it was the best buffet food /brunch I've ever had! I would love to go back in the summer when even more activities are available.
 |
|

 |
| This big guy was over our bed-not my style of decorating, but goes with the outdoorsy theme. : ) |
 |
| Beautiful Day! |
 |
| Worman House- where we had the amazing brunch |
 |
| Owen and his cousins. I love the matching pajamas! |
 |
| My sweetie-worn out from all the fun. |
4 comments:
Love the pictures and I love Branson!
The matching pjs!! So cute! It sounds like you had a great time.
When I saw the turkey flying above your bed I laughed out loud thinking about you sleeping below it! Did you steer clear of your fav turkey sandwiches for a few days? :)
It looks beautiful there. Glad you had a great time! I love the pictures of sweet little Owen!
Oh my goodness, that Owen is so sweet and round and precious! Looks like y'all had a great time (except for the turkey of course...ewww!) :)
Post a Comment