Friday, February 25, 2011

busy busy week

It feels like we've been going nonstop for the past week.  Things are going great-just busy.  My parents and brother came to visit last weekend.  I just love when they visit!! My parents are always so helpful and it gives me a little break. We didn't do anything too exciting-went out to eat a couple of times and did a little shopping.

Hanging out with Pawpaw
Sunday, we tried a new Venezuelan restaurant which was soooo good, looked at houses for a couple of hours, and hosted community group. Whew! Monday through Wednesday I was busy and super-productive at work.  Yesterday was Owen's 4 month checkup.  He's above the 80th percentile in length, weight, and head circumference and was a trooper getting his shots. After that, I got some maternity and baby clothes ready to sell at Just Between Friends and dropped it all off. Can't wait to shop there tomorrow!  Here's what Owen has been up to:
Looking handsome

Sucking his thumb

Chillin' in the bouncy seat


No comments: