Thursday, January 6, 2011
It's a New Year
It was a pretty low-key New Year's Eve in the Short house. We went to dinner with our friends Manuel and Patrice and their kids. We were home and asleep by 9:30. This week I went back to work. I'm working 3 days a week. Owen sent me flowers on my first day back. What a thoughtful baby! For the past month I've cried every time I've even thought about leaving Owen, but I actually had a really good week at work and did much better than I expected. Owen has been sleeping through the night for the past several nights. It is amazing to get a full night's sleep again. We didn't do anything special to get this to happen either and I wasn't expecting it this soon at all! Owen is getting so big (around 14lbs!) and is starting to outgrow his 0-3 month clothes. He's so cute and chubby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment