Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Arkansas

Owen had a great first Christmas in Arkansas. He slept for most of the car ride, but stopping to feed him and change diapers turned our 6 hour trip into a nearly 8 hour trip.  On Christmas Eve Marcus, my dad, and I did some last minute shopping while Owen hung out with his Nana.  We opened gifts with my family that afternoon. That night we all went to Marcus's sister's house for a delicious Christmas Eve breakfast.  We spent Christmas Day with Marcus's family.  It's always so much fun to watch our nephews open gifts.  I look forward to seeing Owen get that excited in a couple of years.  Owen got a piano toy, an octopus toy, an exersaucer, and some other fun toys.  We also got a family membership to the Oklahoma aquarium, which I am very excited about.  We arrived back in Tulsa Sunday night and I'm enjoying every minute of my last week at home with Owen before I go back to work.
Owen and Mommy on Christmas Eve
This picture makes me laugh.
Hanging out with his cousins
Merry Christmas!
He looks so big in this one!
Worn out from all the fun

I had to add a picture of Marcus. He's stocking up on boiled peanuts-his favorite snack.  He always gets some when we're in AR.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Owen and his cousins. :) I especially love the picture of him sleeping in his monogrammed outfit! So sweet.

Ashleigh said...

That same picture also makes me laugh because if anyone was actually at our celebration, they'd know that is just about the exact opposite of how JM acted all weekend. But the smile for the camera is nice! :)

It was great having you here!