1) Our friends Joe and Katy had our church class Christmas party at their house. Everyone brought appetizers and desserts and we played dirty Santa. Some people brought old stuff from their houses and others brought good stuff like Starbucks giftcards. We took an old microwave that Marcus used in college (which we later found our smelled) and a dress I wore to our ugly sweater party last year. Marcus ended up with a lovely beer themed tin of popcorn and I got a cute little calendar for my purse. I have a wonderful picture of Owen from that night that I want to put on here, but every time I try it turns sideways... I've turned it in every direction and it won't work. : (
2) My girls' Bible study group had a Christmas cookie exchange. We all wore pajamas and brought cookies. Prizes were given for the best cookies and we all exchanged recipes. It was so relaxing to just eat cookies and visit.
3) My office party was Tuesday night. There were lots of yummy desserts and appetizers. We played Bunco and dirty Santa. Bunco was a great way to meet some of the new girls who have started working since I've been on maternity leave. It was good to see all my work friends. For dirty Santa, we ALL got Coach purses!!! Yay!!!! I got a cute, simple brown one that is very me. It will go with everything and no one tried to steal it. We have the BEST office Christmas parties!
Here's my little pumpkin this morning-all bundled up.
No comments:
Post a Comment