We just put up our Christmas tree last week and I didn't decorate nearly as much as usual, but I am really excited about Christmas. I have a few more gifts to wrap and we'll be all set. It has been so much fun dressing Owen in cute Christmas outfits and Marcus and I have been singing Christmas songs to him. We will be taking him to Arkansas for the first time in a few days. I think he'll be a good traveler!
 |
| Holding Santa while Mommy and Daddy decorate |
This isn't Christmasy, but he's wearing a cute sweater from my friend Colleen. Love it!
Getting ready for church-wearing a sweet outfit from Great Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sandi
1 comment:
Yay! I love that you're blogging again and I especially love sweet Owen in that sweater!!! I will call you soon - we need to figure out when we can meet up over the holidays!
Post a Comment