I know-all I talk about is Owen, but he is so cute and so sweet! I'm more than a little obsessed, but I think that's a good thing. I went to get him up Monday morning and he looked so precious, I couldn't help but take a few pictures. For some reason, he sleeps later on days that he needs to get up for daycare, but on most days that we will be home he likes to be up early for extra playtime with Mommy. : )
AND he's 5 months old today! We are so blessed!
2 comments:
Dear Owen,
Aunt Ashleigh misses you. Come to Arkansas and let me smooch on those cheeks! I will feed you some peeps for Easter :) John Mark and Asher will take you for a ride in the gator. You can sit in the back!
I love your comment, Ashleigh!
Post a Comment