Friday, March 25, 2011

Scenes from the past week or so...

We went to Los Cabos, a Mexican restaurant with a great outdoor area, for St. Patrick's Day.  Thanks to Aunt Ashleigh for letting us borrow this cool shirt! The weather was perfect, but the sun got a little bright for Owen.  I was happy to share my sunglasses with him.
Last weekend, Owen was teething and super fussy.  We didn't even go to church on Sunday, because I was afraid he'd cry the whole time... BUT, calling the Hogs with Daddy did make him smile.  Luckily, he felt better Sunday afternoon and we went to the zoo.
Doesn't he look like a big boy here?  It was so warm that we broke out the summer clothes. This hat is from his great aunt Annie. I love it!
 Lorelei and Ronan came to the zoo too.  This picture makes me laugh, because Owen looks really surprised.

Tummy time yesterday. I've been a little concerned, because Owen HATES tummy time and still isn't rolling over consistently. The physical therapist at work recommended rolling up a towel and putting it under his arms. This makes a huge difference.  He has stayed on his tummy for 10-15 minutes at a time yesterday and today.  Usually, he fusses after about 10 seconds.

The weather is gorgeous again today.  I love springtime so much. When he wakes up from his nap, we're heading out for a walk.

No comments: