My Target trip today made me very happy. It actually made up for yesterday's rush hour from Hades. I had several great coupons and did pretty well with my grocery shopping. I also found some black heels that I like. Ever since I lost my old black heels in the move I have been looking for more and couldn't find any that compared to my old ones. The best part of the Target trip was the stuff I bought to spruce up our kitchen table. I wasn't even planning to buy anything for the table, but I LOVE fall stuff and came across these placemats. Then I found the long wooden bowl that had been $25 and was marked down to $6. Now the table looks nice and fallish.
Friday, October 3, 2008
an excellent target trip
My Target trip today made me very happy. It actually made up for yesterday's rush hour from Hades. I had several great coupons and did pretty well with my grocery shopping. I also found some black heels that I like. Ever since I lost my old black heels in the move I have been looking for more and couldn't find any that compared to my old ones. The best part of the Target trip was the stuff I bought to spruce up our kitchen table. I wasn't even planning to buy anything for the table, but I LOVE fall stuff and came across these placemats. Then I found the long wooden bowl that had been $25 and was marked down to $6. Now the table looks nice and fallish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment