Sunday, October 19, 2008

fayetteville trip

We had a wonderful trip to Fayetteville this weekend and got to spend alot of time with our sweet nephew John Mark. We went to War Eagle for a few hours on Saturday and I bought a cute Christmas sign and some homemade soaps. It was a gorgeous day and it was so nice to get out of Tulsa for a few days! Most of the weekend was spent watching John Mark "play" the guitar that goes to the Rock Band game on Wii. He LOVED the guitar and wanted everyone to clap and sing along. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Rockin Out... He has good moves for a 2 year old!



He loves his Uncle Marcus!

He was not in the mood for a picture, but at least we tried. I guess he was tired from all the rock and roll!

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Those are super sweet picture, I am so glad you posted them. Of course he loves his uncle, we all think he is great!