Wednesday, October 1, 2008

top 5

Last night Marcus and I were flipping between some of the music channels on our tv and the Dawson's Creek theme song was playing on the 90's station. I began to gush about how that is my favorite show ever, which led to a conversation about our top 5 tv shows. Here's my list:
5.The Wonder Years - love that time period
4.The Brady Bunch -had a huge crush on Greg
3.Friends - the staple tv show of my college career
2.The Office - my current fave
1.Dawson's Creek (duh) I had a huge Pacey poster on my wall for most of high school. Since it was on Wednesday nights, my friend Sarah would always tape it for me and I would watch it on Thursdays after school. Great memories!

1 comment:

JR and Hilari said...

I'm with ya on the Wonder Years and Dawson's Creek! (Pacey was my fave, too.) Miss ya!

Hilari