Saturday, September 27, 2008

exercise idea

I just had a great workout and have to share. We have digital cable that has an on demand feature. I had never even heard of on demand until we moved here (I am usually behind on technology), but it is just a channel with lists of shows and movies that you can watch anytime for free. One of the girls at work told me that there some cool exercise shows on it and I decided to see for myself. There were yoga, pilates, salsa dancing, abs, cardio, and all kinds of other workout shows. I did one called dorm room workout. It was 30 minutes of cardio and strength training. It was so much fun and the time went by really quickly. There are also a few that are only like 3-4 minutes but show you some simple exercises and then just tell you how many reps to do. I wouldn't pay for fancy cable just to get this feature; but if you already have it you should definitely check it out.

No comments: