I have kind of been on a weight watchers recipe kick. We made this last night and it was really good and easy. It made great leftovers too. Marcus seasoned the meat and tomato sauce with several different spices. It would be pretty bland without a little extra seasoning. We also added some green pepper and a diced tomato.
-1 lb. ground beef (I used the leanest I could find)
-15 oz. can of chunky Italian style tomato sauce
-1 10 oz. can refrigerated pizza dough
-1 1/2 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
Cook meat in non-stick skillet until browned. Add tomato sauce. Cook until heated. Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with spray. Unroll pizza dough and press into pan and up the sides a bit. Top with meat/sauce mixture and bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Top with cheese and bake 5 minutes.
I have been doing better with eating less and more healthfully, but I have barely been exercising at all. I signed up to do Race for the Cure this weekend with my office and I hope I can make it through. We are doing the timed 5k and I am not a runner. The others have been training. I, on the other hand, think running 1/2 a mile is a big accomplishment. I can walk forever, but running has never come naturally for me. I am afraid the other girls will leave me behind, but at least it's for a great cause.
1 comment:
Good luck!!! And thanks for the recipe, delish!
Post a Comment