Monday, September 15, 2008

yuck!!!

It seems like I only blog about gross or weird things that happen at work. I promise, good things do happen occasionally too. Today did not start off so well though. Before I even left the apartment, I cut my finger on a sharp piece of ice as I reached into the freezer. It gets better...When I stepped out of my car at work, I stepped into a pile of vomit. (We share a parking lot with a bar). I was about to get sick myself, but managed to wipe most of it off in the grass. The first little boy I saw had a green runny nose, like pretty much every kid I work with. I asked him if he wanted a kleenex and he said yes. He proceeded to wipe his nose on his shirt and then wipe his shirt with the kleenex and handed it back to me. Finally, my next little boy picked up a dead bug off the ground and said he wanted to take it home with him. Gross! I told him that no one would want to play with him if he was carrying around I dead bug. Even with all this, it still wasn't a bad day. I was really productive and all of the kids behaved well. That's all I can really ask for.

No comments: