Tuesday, September 2, 2008
it's been a week!
I can't believe it has been a week since I've blogged. Marcus and I had a wonderful trip to Jonesboro and Paragould to visit our families. Some highlights of the weekend: I got to go to the Dillard's sale with my dad on saturday (one of our favorite traditions) :). Sunday we went to church with my parents. It was so great to see everyone there and my friend Shelena joined us for lunch. That afternoon we went to the Memphis zoo and with my Michael, Ashleigh, and John Mark. We had a cookout with Marcus' family on Monday. It was really hard to come back to Tulsa, even though we like it here. I have been trying to get caught up on laundry, cleaning , etc., but I'll put up pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment