Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I never thought I'd say...

Do you ever say a weird sentence and think, "I never thought I'd put those specific words together,"? It happens to me at work. Here are a few that I have noticed recently and their context:
- The lizard is not a tissue. (To a kid sticking a squishy lizard toy up his runny nose)
-Put the penguin on the tractor. (Some arctic animals ended up with the farm set)
-Is the mustache under your leg? (Mr. Potato Head's pieces were all over the place)
I will have to keep up with sentences like these for a volume II on this topic!

2 comments:

Sarah Kirksey said...

Haha! I love it! I probably need to start doing the same thing with my conversations with 6th graders! :) I'm looking forward to volume II!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I like that - especially the lizard one. I'm already excited about all the cute things that will come out of Claire's mouth one day. Too bad I probably won't think EVERYTHING she says is cute! :)