Thursday, August 14, 2008
nothing new
I haven't blogged in awhile and really don't have alot to say. Marcus and I have both been so tired this week. We have basically had dinner, watched the Olympics, and gone to bed early every night this week. I do have a cute quote from work today: I was working on answering "when" questions with a little girl and asked "When do you go to the doctor"? She replied "When you are dead". My kids say so many cute things throughout the day, but I usually forget the majority of them. I also had a little boy wipe his green and runny nose on my pants, so I had a lovely stain on my thigh for most of the day. That's all for now. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have runny nose stains on my clothes all the time! It could be something worse...and I have had worse. :P (It's probably different when the stains are from your own child.)
Hilari
The green snot really makes me look forward to going back to work next week. You know how much I love germs. Here's a tip for you...Baby wipes will remove things like snot without taking the color out of your clothes. You should keep a travel size pack in your tx bag. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment