Friday, August 15, 2008

some websites I like

Here is a list of some of the websites I look at when I have free time - like today. I read some more often than others. Most people already know about alot of these, but I thought it might be fun to list them anyway.
www.caringbridge.org/visit/nowell
I don't know this family personally, but received the link in an email foward. I have been reading this every day for several months. I am fascinated by premature babies and it makes me so happy to see the progress that this sweet baby has made. Her parents seem like great people and their family still needs lots of prayers.
http://www.hungry-girl.com/ This is a fun website and you can sign up to get daily emails from them. They have good recipes and some useful dieting tips.
www.tripadvisor.com Marcus and I LOVE to talk about where our next vacation will be. This website is full of reviews and pictures of resorts and hotels.
www.chowhound.com This is pretty much the trip advisor of restaurants. It has helped us to find some cool places in Tulsa that we might not have known about otherwise.
www.allrecipes.com I love this. I have found some of my all time favorite recipes here. Try the California Chicken Spaghetti and the Broiled Parmesan Tilapia. Yum!
www.thenest.com This has some good advice on finances, decorating, cooking, etc. -all the stuff newlyweds need to know.
www.coupons.com These coupons don't seem to change very often, but who doesn't like printable coupons?
www.sammoon.com I love going to Sam Moon in Dallas. It is so fun to look at the cheap purses and jewelry and even better to not have to make the trip.

No comments: