Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Marcus!

Marcus's birthday wasn't ruined after all. I woke up on saturday and my stomach bug was gone. Last night we went to The Gaucho, a Brazillian restaurant with lots of meat on swords. It was good and I even felt like eating. After dinner we went to Cory and Brittany's for dessert. Today he got to open his presents. Since he guessed his first two gifts (a new Bible and a cable college football package), I also threw in a Wii game and an XBox game for him. What a lucky guy! To top it all off, tonight was the BBQ cookoff at church. He loves meat and video games, so I think he is pretty happy.


At The Gaucho

Sharing grilled pineapple with Elijah

Eating ribs at the church BBQ cookoff

1 comment:

JR and Hilari said...

What a great birthday! Sweet presents! New Bible, X Box/Wii games, bbq cookoff and meat on swords! Awesome...Tell Marcus to say hi to Gus for me.

JR.