Last weekend I got to meet Colleen's baby Claire for the first time. She traveled all the way from North Caroline to Arkansas to meet her family and friends. She was so tiny and cute. She slept most of the time that I was there, but that gave her Mommy and me some great shopping time. Here are some pictures Colleen took. I look super-awkward and poor Claire looks scared in the first one.
2 comments:
She is adorable!!!
It's not your fault the photos look a bit awkward - when Claire is wrapped up like a burrito baby it takes away from her "cuddle factor"! :) She's been super fun this week - wiggling and smiling, though not really due to the funny faces I made at her. :) Hopefully we'll get to visit again at Christmas - by then you'll have a hard time keeping her still I'm sure!
Post a Comment