Sunday, August 3, 2008
the perfect store for me...
I had the chance to see another great friend from college, Colleen today. It has been wonderful to see friends from Harding two weeks in a row! I went to meet her sweet baby Claire and we even got to go shopping. We found the coolest store near her parents' house in Van Buren, AR. It is an entire store of Target closeout stuff. They have clothes, bedding, electronics, and all kinds of other stuff. You have to kind of dig to find good stuff and most of the clothes were either extra small or really big, but it was alot of fun. I bought a very cool floor lamp, a little planner for my purse, and two packages of bubbles for work for just over $13. I was quite excited and the lamp is very cool. I just hope it works :). More on my visit with baby Claire next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That store is great! I actually went back and bought the straightening iron for $7 and turns out - it works! The outlets in the store must have been defective. Even crazier - I saw the same exact iron in TJ Maxx yesterday for $70! Holy cow! Haven't had time to test it out yet, but I have high hopes! Also - I'm emailing you the pics I took of you and Miss Claire - you look great! :)
Post a Comment