This has been another not too exciting week, but here are a few observations I have made (some of them are not new observations):
1. Mysterious puddles disgust me. At church last night there was a puddle on our table and Marcus kept putting his arm really close to it. Gross! The chances it was just water were probably good, but you never know.
2. I love kids with funny names. With my job and the population I work with I get to hear alot of exciting ones. Two good ones I've heard this week are Pharoah and Realitee. Don't worry, they aren't my patients so I am not breaking HIPPA.
3.I really don't like driving on interstates. I had to drive a ton for work today and now I am really tense. I think I spent more time driving than working with kids.
4. I am bad at surprising people. Marcus already knows what both of his birthday presents are, so I am trying to come up with one more.
1 comment:
I also met a child with quite the name this week. His dad loves to fish so they named him Bass! I told my mom the story and she informed me that a boy in her class was named Kilo. What are these parents thinking???
Post a Comment