Friday, August 22, 2008

yuck

This has not been the best week. Tuesday I lost my voice, which is really inconvenient when your job is to talk to kids all day. I don't have any paid time off yet at work, so I made it through. It only lasted for about 2 days so it wasn't horrible. Today I woke up with what I think is a stomach virus, but at first I thought it wasn't too bad. I went to work, but only made it through one session and came home. I have been laying on the couch all day which means I am fairly sick, because I usually want to be up doing things. I am finally starting to feel a little better now. Marcus's birthday is sunday and I still haven't done any shopping for him or run the errands I needed to do today. I really hope tomorrow is better and I don't want to ruin Marcus's birthday. :(

2 comments:

JR and Hilari said...

I LOVE the new look!!! Sorry you felt bad!

Hilari

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!